- Rev. William Slacke, with an address at Newcastle, county Down, owned over 2000 acres in Leitrim in 1878. In 1856 a Rev. William Slack was occupying a property at Kiltubbrid owned by the Ecclesiastical Commissioners. He was also the lessor of Lakeview House in Mohill parish to William Lawder and townlands in the parish of Drumreilly, barony of Dromahaire at that time. In May1859 the property at Annadale was being offered for sale in the Encumbered Estates Court by the Norris family. In July of that year Arthur Keene, the assignee of Thomas Slack, an insolvent, offered for sale the rental of lands at Drumcong or Bellview, in the barony of Leitrim. In January 1865 Anne Cunningham and William and Randal Slack were offering for sale the lands at Drumcong and Drumdart in the baronies of Leitrim and Mohill. Randal T. Slack, heir of William L. Slack offered over 100 acres for sale in the Land Judges Court in July 1879. The lands, in the barony of Carrigallen, had been purchased by William Slack from the Armstrong estate in 1878.
- Thomas Norris was the owner of several townlands in the parishes of Fenagh and Kiltubbrid, barony of Leitrim, at the time of Griffith's Valuation. In July 1859 Thomas James Norris, Dorcas Norris and others offered for sale lands in the barony of Leitrim commonly called the Annadale estate in the Encumbered Estates Court. The property was formerly held by William Slack and was under a lease dated 1853 between John Duckworth and the Norris family.