- The La Touche family owned extensive estates in Kildare and Wicklow as well as property interests in Dublin City. They had houses at Harristown, county Kildare and Bellevue, Delgany, county Wicklow. McParlan records that in 1802 David LaTouche and his brothers were non-resident proprietors in county Leitrim. In 1856 Francis La Touche was leasing Drumhierny Lodge from William La Touche. He was a member of the Grand Jury for Leitrim in 1851. At the same time John & Peter La Touche were listed as the lessors of several townlands in the parishes of Cloone & Drumreilly, barony of Mohill. William La Touche was the lessor of several townlands in the parish of Rossinver, barony of Rosclogher in 1856. Between them members of the La Touche family owned amost 12,000 acres in county Leitrim in the 1870s. At the time of Griffith's Valuation Messrs Latouch held land in the parishes of Kilmoylan, barony of Shanid and Athneasy, barony of Coshlea, county Limerick. Robert Latouch was the proprietor of the lands in the parish of Athneasy circa 1840. In the mid 19th century members of the La Touche family held land in the county Cork parishes of Drumtarriff and Kilshannig, barony of Duhallow and Peter David La Touche held six townlands in the parish of Courney, barony of Ikerrin, county Tipperary, much of it let to William Mason. John La Touche held land in the county Tipperary baronies of Slievardagh, Eliogarty and Upper Ormond, most of his land was in the parish of Buolick. Peter La Touche of Dublin owned 905 acres in county Cork and William La Touche of Dublin owned 679 acres in the same county in the 1870s while William R. La Touche and David C. La Touche both of Bray, county Wicklow owned 1,347 acres and 289 acres respectively in county Tipperary.
- In the 18th century Wentworth Thewles of Harristown, Co Kildare, owned lands in counties Mayo, Leitrim and Roscommon. The banking family of La Touche were in possession of much of his estate by the end of the century. In the mid 19th century the representatives of James Thewles held an estate in the parish of Athleague, barony of Killian, county Galway and John E. Thewles held land in the parishes of Kilbride, barony of Ballintober South, Cloonfinlough and Killukin, barony of Roscommon, county Roscommon. The estate of John Edmond Thewles in the baronies of Ballintober South and Roscommon was advertised for sale in the Encumbered Estates' Court in November 1858. In the 1870s Audley C. Thewles of Rugby, England, owned 838 acres in county Roscommon. In the 1870s the representatives of James Thewles held over 2000 acres in county Galway.
- William Mason of Derrylahan, parish of Bourney, county Tipperary, held land from Peter David La Touche in the mid 19th century. The Masons were resident at Derrylahan from at least the early 19th century. William Mason of Derrylahan owned 228 acres in the 1870s.