- Daniel Kinahan of Roebuck Park, county Dublin was born in 1756 and by his wife, Martha Paine, had four sons George, the Reverend John, Daniel and Robert Henry.. At the time of Griffith's Valuation, George Kinahan held an estate in the parishes of Dorrha, barony of Lower Ormond, Killoscully and Kilnarath, barony of Owney and Arra, county Tipperary. In December 1855 the fee simple estate of Daniel Kinahan and others in the barony of Owney and Arra, amounting to over 4,000 acres, including the model farm at Killeen, was advertised for sale. The return of 1906 suggests that the Earl of Rosse and George Bolton bought this estate. In November 1875 the estate of George Kinahan and Edward Hudson Kinahan at Annagh, 1,432 acres in the barony of Lower Ormond was offered for sale. The Hones and the Kinahans were related.
- Nathaniel Hone of St Dolough's Park, Raheny, county Dublin, owned 1,687 acres in county Tipperary in the 1870s. He also owned other estates in counties Dublin, Meath, Cavan and King's County (Offaly). He was a son of Joseph Hone of Dublin city, county Tipperary and King's County (Offaly), merchant. A Joseph Howan/Howen held land in the parishes of Bourney and Rathnaveoge, barony of Ikerrin, county Tipperary in the mid 19th century. Nathaniel Hone was a director of the Bank of Ireland. In 1883 Bateman records Mrs. Hone as having succeeded to this property, which included over 1600 acres in county Tipperary, in 1880.