- The sale of the lands of Faddenbeg, parish of Loughkeen, barony of Lower Ormond, county Tipperary, refer to a lease of Faddenbeg to Robert Spunner dated 1778 and his will dated 1793. In the mid 19th century Thomas and Henry Spunner held land in the parishes of Nenagh, Loughkeen, Lorrha, barony of Lower Ormond, Killavinoge and Borrisnafarney, barony of Ikerrin, county Tipperary. Part of the lands of Ballymcegan, including an old dilapidated mansion, the estate (389 acres) of Thomas Spunner was advertised for sale in November 1856. Charles Rolleston Spunner of Glasshouse, Shinrone, King's County (Offaly), who assumed the name of Spunner under the will of Thomas Spunner in 1867, owned 1,177 acres in King's County in the 1870s while at the same time Thomas White Spunner of Miltown House, Shinrone, owned 1,207 acres in King's County and Mrs Elizabeth Spunner of Clyduff, Roscrea owned 1,111 acres in King's County.
- William Abernethy held at least two townlands in the parish of Loughkeen, barony of Lower Ormond, county Tipperary in the mid 19th century. In February 1854 the estate of William Henry Abernethy, assignee of John Abernethy, 166 acres at Faddenbeg, parish of Loughkeen, barony of Lower Ormond, was advertised for sale. It was held under a lease from the Reverend Thomas Carr to Robert Spunner for ever in 1778. Under the will of Robert Spunner dated 1793 this land was left to Isabella Abernethy, wife of William Abernethy. John Abernethy appears to be one of their children. The estate of James Abernethy amounting to over 800 acres at Loughkeen and Clohaskin, barony of Lower Ormond, was advertised for sale. The sale included Oak Park. In the 1870s James Abernethy of Carrig, Parsonstown, owned 113 acres in county Tipperary.