Butler (Ash Park & Wilford)
- William Butler of Park died in 1800 and was succeeded by his son James, born 1785, who later became a Captain. In 1813 James married Gertrude, daughter of Sir John Craven Carden. Their son William married Mary Jackson in 1857. In the mid 19th century the Butler estate was in the parishes of Loughmoe East and Templemore, barony of Eliogarty and Killea, barony of Ikerrin. The representatives of William Butler of Park, Templemore, owned 580 acres in the 1870s.