- In 1783 Simon Lowe of Cork and Galbally, county Limerick, married as his second wife, Elizabeth, daughter of Peter Blackmore, and they had two sons, John of Kilshane, county Tipperary and Peter of Lowtown, county Limerick. John married Anne, daughter of Thomas Wise of Cork and their son, Simon Lowe, held an estate mainly in the parish of Kilshane but also in the parishes of Bruis, Corroge and Lattin, barony of Clanwilliam, in the mid 19th century. Simon Low was succeeded by his brother Francis Low who owned almost 5,000 acres in county Tipperary in the 1870s as well as 182 acres in county Cork. He had also purchased the Warren estate at Sillahertane, barony of Glanarought, county Kerry, circa 1876.
- At the time of Griffith's Valuation Charles Blackmore held two townlands in the parish of Rathcool, barony of Middlethird, county Tipperary, one from the representatives of L. Clutterbuck and the other from T.P. Lloyd. In June 1857 over 500 acres at Bishopshall and Melville, county Kilkenny and 129 acres at Wilford, Shangarry, barony of Slievardagh, county Tipperary, were advertised for sale, the estate of Robert E. Blackmore, assignee of Simon Blackmore, a deceased insolvent, and John Blackmore. The original lease of Shangarry (Wilford) dated 6 May 1798 was from Sir William Barker to Richard and Simon Blackmore. The Freeman's Journal reported that the Kilkenny estate was sold to Messers. Cantwell and Hewitson while the Tipperary portion was sold by private contract. In the 1870s members of the Blackmore family residing at Mortlestown and Rathcool, Fethard, owned over 880 acres in county Tipperary altogether. In July 1886 the estate of Henry Blackmore in the barony of Middlethird was offered for sale in the Land Judges' Court. The sale was adjourned due to insufficient bidding.