- In the mid 19th century Richard F. Power held two townlands in the parish of Aghnameadle, barony of Upper Ormond, county Tipperary. Mrs Mary Anastasia Petre, formerly Power, was the wife of Henry Petre of Berkeley Square, Middlesex. In April 1857 her estate of over 2,400 acres, comprised of the mansion house and part of the lands of Annameddle [Aghnameadle], barony of Upper Ormond, Ballycapple, barony of Lower Ormond, Castletown, barony of Eliogarty, premises in the town of Nenagh, county Tipperary and Kilpadder and Ballinabartla, barony of Duhallow, county Cork, were advertised for sale in the Encumbered Estates' Court. Her county Cork lands were held under fee farm grants dated 1853 Samuel Spaight Reeves to Mary Petre. Ballycapple was advertised for sale again in February 1858. The Honourable Mary Petre still owned the 730 acres at Castletown in the mid 1870s. They were advertised for sale again in June 1877. The Irish Times reported that three of these lots had previously been sold out of court.
Blue Coat School
- In the 1870s the Blue Coat School (now known as The King's Hospital school) owned 994 acres in county Tipperary and smaller acreages in counties Meath and Dublin. This was the townland of Nodstown, parish of Ardmayle, barony of Middlethird, and was leased to James Graham at the time of Griffith's Valuation.