- Over 5000 acres in county Cork, the propery of George Edward Thicknesse-Touchet, Barony Audley, was offered for sale in the Encumbered Estates Court in June 1852. The lands were located in the baronies of East and West Carbery. A further 1900 acres were offered for sale in November 1852. This latter sale notice includes a report by Mr. English on the Audley mines. Robert Nourragh was leasing some of this property in the parish of Ross, barony of East Carbery, at the time of Griffith's Valuation. A Landed Estates Court sale notice of November 1867 indicates that some 3000 acres of this estate had been purchased in 1852 by Thomas Saunders Cave, who was offering for sale in the 1867 notice.