Warren (Warren's Court)
- Robert Warren, an army officer, established himself in the East Carberry area of county Cork in the mid 17th century. In May 1703 his son Wallis Warren bought Kilbarry now known as Warren's Court. It was part of the confiscated estate of the Earl of Clancarty. In 1699 Wallis Warren also bought East and West Curryclogh from Henry, Earl of Romney [enrolled 1703]. His grandson, Robert Warren of Warren's Court and Crookstown House, county Cork, was created a baronet in 1784. The Warrens of Codrum and Crookstown are descended from younger sons of the first marriage of the 1st Baronet. John Borlase Warren, later 4th Baronet, held 1700 acres in the townland of Sillahertane, barony of Iveragh, from the Orpen family in the early part of the nineteenth century. Over 10,000 acres of the estate of Adrian Taylor, in which members of the Orpen and Warren families had an interest, were offered for sale in the Encumbered Estates Court in May 1855. Sir Augustus Warren's estate in county Kerry in the 1870s amounted to over 8700 acres. His estate in county Cork amounted to 7,787 acres at the same time and was located in the barony of West Muskerry parishes of Kilmichael, Ballinadee, Clondrohid, Inchigeelagh, Kilmurry and Macroom, the parishes of Cannaway and Moviddy, barony of East Muskerry and the parish of Murragh, barony of Kinalmeaky. His brothers, Captain Warren of Passage, Cork and Robert Warren of Ashgrove, owned a further 1,477 and 530 acres respectively and other family members had smaller amounts. Henry E. Warren, a grandson of the 1st Baronet, was one of the principal lessors in the parish of Kilmoe, West Carbery at the time of Griffith's Valuation. Over 700 acres in the barony of Barretts, the property of Massy Hutchinson Warren, was offered for sale in the Encumbered Estates Court, in April 1854. Lands at Cloonvickavrick, barony of Muskerry, leased to the Webb family in 1717, were advertised for sale in April 1877, the estate of the Reverend John Webb.
Orpen (Elm Park)
- At the time of Griffith's Valuation John Orpen held land in the parishes of
Inchigeelagh, barony of West Muskerry and Cullen, barony of Duhallow, county Cork. John Herbert Orpen was a grandson of John Herbert Orpen, sixth son of the Reverend Thomas Orpen of Killowen, county Kerry and an eminent physician of Cork city in the late 18th century. His uncle the Rev. John E. Orpen was among the principal lessors in the parish of Kilmocomoge, barony of Bantry in the mid 19th century. The Reverend John E. Orpen married Frances daughter of Richard Ashe of Coolehane and they had four sons who all died childless. Their second son Richard Ashe Orpen of Lisheens and later of Elm Park, Cork, assigned Elm Park to his nephew Richard Ashe. Richard Ashe Orpen of Elm Park, Farran, owned 2,204 acres in county Cork in the 1870s.
Ashe (Ashgrove & Codrum)
- In the mid 19th century the Ashe estate was mainly located in the parishes of Kilnamartery and Clondrohid, barony of West Muskerry, county Cork. Richard and Edward Ashe were the proprietors. This estate of Richard Ashe, consisting of 1770 acres in the baronies of Fermoy and West Muskerry, was advertised for sale in December 1850. In January 1851 the Freeman's Journal reported that the purchasers were Messers. Adams, Robinson and Harding. The lands of Cooleyhane were offered for sale in May 1854 with other property. By the 1870s the estate had been sold and only 45 acres remained in the possession of Charles Evanson Ashe of Codrum, Macroom.
- [Captain] Thomas Leonard Leader (1825-1891) bought the estate of Richard Ashe of Ashgrove, parish of Clondrohid, barony of West Muskerry, county Cork in the early 1850s. Griffith's Valuation records a Thomas Leader holding an estate in several parishes in the baronies of Duhallow, West and East Muskerry. He was the son of Thomas Leader of Springmount, Cork and his wife, Margaret Maria, daughter and co heiress of William Power of Cork. In 1845 he married Airlie Macdougall and had three sons and two daughters. His eldest son was Charles Reginald De Vere Leader who married Fanny Moore in 1871 and his youngest daughter married Robert Warren of Warrens Court, county Cork in 1872. By the 1870s Captain Thomas Leonard Leader of Ashgrove, Macroom, owned 3,709 acres in county Cork. In 1886 the Captain married as his second wife Jane Olipant Murray, a granddaugher of the 8th Baron Elibank
- At the time of Griffith's Valuation Margaret Whiting held land in the parish of Ballyvourney, barony of West Muskerry, and the representatives of Nicholas Whiting held land in the parish of Aghabulloge, barony of East Muskerry, county Cork. In May 1854 Mount Rivers, Cooleyhane and other property close to the town of Macroom, the estate of Nicholas Whiting, the Reverend John Francis Whiting and Elizabeth Foott was advertised for sale. In the 1870s Miss Jane Whiting of Brothersfort, Bandon, owned 318 acres in the county.