Neville (Co Kilkenny)
- A family originally established in county Wexford and in county Kildare by the mid 17th century. By the late 18th century Garrett Neville was living at Marymount, county Kilkenny. In 1846 his grandson, Thomas Neville of Borrismore House (formerly Marymount), married Isabella Anne, daughter of Edward Thomas Villiers Tuthill of Rathgar Mansion, Dublin. In the 1870s Thomas Neville owned 210 acres in county Limerick, presumably acquired from the Tuthills, 392 acres in county Kildare and 710 acres in county Kilkenny. Garrett Neville's eldest son, Thomas of Annamount, county Kilkenny, married Rebecca, daughter and heiress of Ambrose Power. Thomas died in 1835 without heirs. Mrs Rebecca Neville held two townlands amounting to 730 acres in county Tipperary at the time of Griffith's Valuation. [John Neville, county surveyor, of Roden Place, Dundalk, owned 776 acres in county Tipperary and 102 acres in county Armagh, in the 1870s.]
- The Reverend Julius Deeds, and Miss Neville, Marden Vicarage, Steeplehurst, Kent owned 1,595 acres in county Cork in the 1870s. The Reverend Julius Deedes was the second son of William Deedes of Sandling, Hythe, Kent. In 1829 the Reverend Deedes married Henrietta Charlotte daughter of Edward Dering and his wife Henrietta daughter and co heir of Richard Nevill of Furness, county Kildare and his interest in the county Cork property evidently came through his marriage connection with the Nevilles.