O'Donovan (East Carbery)
- Daniel Donovan or his representatives were among the principal lessors in the parishes of Rathbarry & Ross, barony of Ibane & Barryroe and Caheragh, barony of West Carbery, at the time of Griffith's Valuation. Richard and Frances Donovan held townlands in the parishes of Kilfaughnabeg and Ross, barony of East Carbery and Drinagh, West Carbery, at the same time. Lands at Ballygroman Upper, barony of East Carbery, partially owned by Richard Donovan and Cornelius Swiney, were offered for sale in the Encumbered Estates Court in December 1854. They were purchased in trust by Messers. Mayne and Richard Martin. Over 600 acres in Kilfaughnabeg parish, owned by John, James and Rickard [O']Donovan was offered for sale in the Landed Estates court in November 1863. The representatives of Daniel O'Donovan of Warransbrook, Enniskeane, owned 1,220 acres in county Cork in the 1870s.