- The representatives of George and Henry Cornwall of Bandon held over 1000 acres in county Cork in the 1870s. At the time of Griffith's Valuation, they were among the principal lessors in the parish of Ballinadee, East Carbery. At the same time Henry Cornwall held some land in the parish of Kilnamartery, barony of West Muskerry. Almost 500 acres belonging to George Cornwall, was offered for sale in the Encumbered Estates Court in December 1852, by his assignee, Michael Murphy. George Cornwall held land in the parishes of Aghnameadle and Ballymackey, Upper Ormond, Borrisokane and Terryglass, barony of Lower Ormond, county Tipperary, at the time of Griffith's Valuation. In the late 18th century Elizabeth daughter of Henry Lee of Barna, county Tipperary, married George Cornwall of Old Park, county Cork.