Rowley (Co Limerick)
- At the time of Griffith's Valuation Lady Langford held a large estate in county Limerick mainly in the parish of Dromin, barony of Coshma but also in the parishes of Croagh, barony of Connello Lower, Ballingarry, barony of Connello Upper and Anhid, Athlacca and Croom, barony of Coshma, county Limerick. Lady Langford was the daughter of Clotworthy Rowley and his wife, Elizabeth Crosby. She succeeded to the estates of her uncle. Hercules Langford Rowley,1st Viscount Langford, and in 1794 she married her first cousin, Clotworthy Taylour, 4th son of the Earl of Bective. Her husband took the name of Rowley and was created Baron Langford in 1800. She died in 1860. In the 1870s her great grandson, 4th Baron Langford of Summerhill, owned 3,855 acres in county Limerick, 3,659 acres in county Dublin and 2,231 acres in county Meath.