O'Sullivan (West Cove)
- Over 400 acres of the estate of Eugene O'Sullivan of West Cove, was offered for sale in the Encumbered Estates Court in June 1854. The original leases were from the O'Connell to the Seggerson estate. In the 1870s the representatives of Daniel O'Sullivan held over 1100 acres and Robert O'Sullivan and others, over 500 acres in county Kerry
- William Gallagy held two townlands in the parish of Kilmichael, barony of West Muskerry, county Cork in the mid 19th century. William Galgey of John Street, Cork, owned 906 acres and William O. S. Galgey of Riversdale, Coachford, owned 25 acres in county Cork in the 1870s. Walford records William O'Sullivan Galgey of Nadrid House, Coachford, eldest son of William Galgey of Cooldaniel House county Cork and his wife Maryanne daughter of Patrick O'Sullivan of Berehaven county Cork.