- William Considine married Mary Heffernan of Derk, county Limerick. ''Burke's Irish Family Records'' states that Heffernan Considine succeeded his maternal uncle William Heffernan of Derk, Pallasgreen, county Limerick in 1808. The O'Dwyers write that William Heffernan (1726-1810) was undertenant to John Parnell for about 1,000 acres in the parish of Emly, county Tipperary, held from the Archbishop of Cashel. Before his death Heffernan became the main tenant. At the time of Griffith's Valuation Heffernan Considine owned an estate in the parishes of Grean and Oola, barony of Coonagh, county Limerick and in the parish of Emly, barony of Clanwilliam, county Tipperary. James Considine held land in the parishes of Cullen, barony of Clanwilliam and Kilcomenty, barony of Owney and Arra, county Tipperary. In the 1870s Heffernan Considine owned 950 acres in county Limerick and 1,124 acres in county Tipperary. Sir Heffernan Considine of Derk was High Sheriff of Limerick in 1881 and Deputy Inspector General of the Royal Irish Constabulary.
- The O'Dwyers write that John Parnell, an ancestor of Charles S. Parnell, was a main tenant to the Archbishop of Cashel, holding a thousand acres in the parish of Emly, county Tipperary, in the mid 18th century. He lived at Rathleague House, near Portlaoise, county Laois. Parnell leased his county Tipperary lands to William Heffernan (1726-1810), who eventually became the main tenant.