Gabbett (Co Clare)
- The Gabbetts of Castle Lake, Corbally and Shepperton, county Clare were a junior branch of the Gabbetts of County Limerick. They intermarried with the Westropps of Fort Anne and with the Studderts of Bunratty. In the early 19th century three sons of of Thomas Gabbett of Castlelake were resident in county Clare, Reverend Robert of Castlelake, Poole of Corbally and John of Shepperton. John Studdert Gabbett of Castlelake, parish of Kilfinaghta, barony of Bunratty Lower, owned 469 acres in county Clare in the 1870s, while his cousin Windham Gabbett of Mount Rivers, Newport, county Tipperary, owned 1,066 acres in county Clare, 341 acres in county Limerick and 103 acres in county Tipperary.
- A junior branch of the Kilkishen Studderts held an estate in the parish of Kilnamona, barony of Inchiquin, county Clare. In 1809 George Studdert leased Glenwood to Poole Gabbett for three lives. In 1834 George Studdert married Jane Russell and at the time of Griffith's Valuation Jane Studdert held 5 townlands in the parish of Kilnamona. This estate was in Chancery and in 1855 Glenwood and other lands the estate of Jane Studdert, widow, were advertised for sale in the Encumbered Estates' Court. In the 1870s the Reverend George Studdert of Boxford, Colchester, Essex, owned 2,187 acres in county Clare.