Hewson (Clanmaurice & Iraghticonnor)
- In the 1870s the estate of George Hewson, of Ennismore, Listowel, amounted to over 400 acres in county Kerry as well as over 1200 acres in county Cork. He was also the proprietor of over 650 acres, Catherine Hewson of over 800 acres and Rev. Robert Hewson of over 500 acres, held on long lease in county Kerry. In the 1830s, the Ordnance Survey Name Books record that James Hewson, of Killarney, was acting as agent for the Bland estate in the parish of Caher, barony of Iveragh.