- In the mid 19th century John Enright held an estate in the parishes of Templemaley and Kilraghtis, barony of Bunratty Upper, county Clare, including the townland of Cloonteen in fee. He resided at Cloonteen in Templemaley House, which was the Enright home for the latter half of the 19th century. Weir writes that Trinaderry House in the townland of Derry in Templemaley parish was built by the Enrights in the second half of the 19th century. John Enright owned 548 acres and Andrew Enright owned 305 acres in county Clare in the 1870s. In July 1885 the sale of the estate (782 acres) of Andrew Enright in the barony of Bunratty Upper was advertised. The rental includes reference to the building of Trinaderry House for use as his own residence within the previous ten years. In November 1887 he advertised over 100 acres of his land in the same barony for sale in the Land Judges' Court but the sale was adjourned.