- Weir writes that Charles Creagh and his wife went to live at Carrowbane, parish of Kilmaleery, barony of Bunratty Lower, county Clare, in 1719. Their grandson James Creagh married Anne Vandeleur of Ralahine in 1776 and had five sons and four daughters. Their eldest son Charles lived at Carrigerry, parish of Kilconry, barony of Bunratty Lower and his eldest daughter Mary held lands in the parishes of Kilconry and Kilnasoolagh, barony of Bunratty Lower, Clooney, barony of Bunratty Upper and Kilnamona, barony of Inchiquin at the time of Griffith’s Valuation. Mary Creagh lived at Carrigerry and died in 1860. Her 2,141 acre estate including Carrigerry was advertised for sale in May 1860. Captain James Creagh, fourth son of James Creagh, lived at Carrowbane and held three townlands in the parish of Kilmaleery in the mid 19th century. Captain James Creagh of London owned 388 acres in the 1870s.
- ''Irish Family Records" states that William Langford was living at Gurteengary, county Limerick in 1678. He had 5 sons and 2 daughters. His eldest daughter Susannah married in 1677 Captain John Coplen of Kilcosgriff and Shanagolden. Coplen left his estates to his brother in law James Langford who took the additional name of Coplen. In 1756 John Coplen-Langford, the eldest son of James, married Jane daughter of William Fosbery of Castletown and Currahbridge and had 9 children, including Captain Richard Coplen-Langford of Kilcosgriff and Beechwood, county Tipperary, George who married his first cousin Jane Fosbery and Edward of Stonehall. The sale of the Reverend Richard Coplen-Langford, Miltown Malbay, county Clare, estate at Shanagolden (Ballycormack) was advertised in June 1852. The sale rental includes a small lithograph of a one storey house named Fern Hill. He is recorded as holding land in the parishes of Kilmoylan and Shanagolden, barony of Shanid, at the time of Griffith's Valuation. The family were still resident in the locality in the late 20th century but are not recorded as land owners in county Limerick in the 1870s but they did own over a thousand acres in county Clare. This estate was inherited through marriage with a Creagh of Carrigerry, county Clare in 1853. In the mid 19th century the representatives of John Langford held land in the parish of Clonfert, barony of Duhallow, county Cork.
A branch of this family is associated with Castleconway, close to Killorglin,county Kerry, in the eighteenth century. They were also resident at Keel House, parish of Kilgarrylander, in the late 18th and early 19th centuries.