- John Stuart Coxon, of Flesk Priory, Killarney, was one of the subscribers to Lewis Directory in 1837. The Ordnance Survey Name Books record him as having the lease of townlands formerly part of the Mason estate in the late 1830s. He was the son of Maj. Michael Coxon and Deborah Cronin, of Park, Killarney. Several premises in the town of Killarney, formerly the property of John Coxon [deceased], were offered for sale in the Encumbered Estates Court in April 1856, by his widow Georgina. They were held under lease from the Kenmare estate to members of the Cronin family.