- The Reverend William Stacpoole of Cragbrien, parish of Clondagad, barony of Islands, county Clare, was a younger brother of Andrew Stacpoole of Ballyallia, parish of Templemaley, barony of Bunratty Upper and a son of George Stacpoole of Cragbrien and his wife Jane Lysaght of Kilcornan. In 1831 the Reverend William married Jane Marshall of Sandbrook, county Carlow. He was Dean of Kilfenora and died in 1847. At the time of Griffith’s Valuation Mrs Jane Stacpoole held an estate in the parishes of Killaspuglonane and Kilmacrehy, barony of Corcomroe, Rath, barony of Inchiquin and Clondagad, barony of Bunratty Upper. In the 1870s her two unmarried daughters Charlotte Jane (died 1881) and Wilhelmina (died 1894) are recorded as owning 1,390 acres and 1,348 acres respectively in county Clare. The only child of the Reverend William and Jane Stacpoole to have descendants was their daughter Jane who married in 1844 Charles Mahon of Corbally.
- The estate of the Mahons of Corbally was mainly in the parish of Clooney, barony of Bunratty Upper, county Clare, although they also held land in the parishes of Tulla, barony of Tulla Upper, and Kilmurry, barony of Ibrickan, at the time of Griffith’s Valuation. A number of family members were barristers. In the 1870s Thomas George Stacpoole Mahon of London owned 1,887 acres in county Clare and Mrs Charles Mahon of Burlington Road, Dublin, owned 1158 acres in the county. In July 1871 the sale of houses and premises in Ennis including Ashline Park and 280 acres at Honeymount in the barony of Ikerrin, county Tipperary, belonging to them was advertised for sale. Charles Mahon of Cahircalla, parish of Drumcliff, barony of Islands, county Clare, was a younger son of Charles Mahon of Corbally. He was married to Elizabeth Tymons or Timmins but died without heirs in 1874. Robert Mahon, brother of Charles of Cahircalla lived at nearby Ashline Park, Ennis. Their younger brother James Mahon was living in France when his life interest in various lands and premises in the Ennis locality were advertised for sale in July 1863.
- The Janns were a family established in the town of Ennis, county Clare, from at least the late 18th century. Richard Janns married Clarinda Mahon of Corbally, parish of Clooney, in 1779. They had a son, Captain Charles Janns, Royal Navy, and a daughter, wife of Augustine Greene, solicitor. Mrs. Greene died in 1848. In the early 19th century Charles Janns lived at Brookville, parish of Templemaley, barony of Bunratty Upper. At the time of Griffith’s Valuation Charles James [Janns] held land in the parish of Drumcliffe (Cragleagh), barony of Islands, county Clare. In the 1870s the representatives of Charles Janns owned 571 acres in county Clare.