- Weir writes that George Lysaght lived at Woodmount, parish of Kilmanaheen, county Clare, in the late 18th century and that the house and trees were destroyed at the end of the century. At the time of Griffith's Valuation George Lysaght held 5 townlands in the parish of Kilcorney, barony of Bureen and also land in the parishes of Kitoraght and Kilmanaheen barony of Corcomroe. In 1854 he advertised Croagh South for sale and in 1858 Woodmount. In the 1870s George Lysaght of Rathmines, Dublin, owned 663 acres in county Clare. The estate of George Lysaght and George Lingard Lysaght in the parish of Kilcorney, barony of Burren, amounting to about 700 acres was advertised for sale in November 1877.
- Cecil Stacpoole Kenny gives a detailed account of the family history of this family in MS 2110, National Library of Ireland. He refers to Andrew Lysaght of Kilcornan and Summerville, a noted duellist, who married Mary Finucane, a sister of the Honourable Mathias Finucane of Ennistymon. Andrew Lysaght died in 1782 and his only daughther and heiress married George Stacpoole of Cragbrien in 1767. Weir writes that the Lysaghts of Kilcornan and Ballyvorda, county Clare were closely related and that James Lysaght of Kilcornan had a son Frank Ruadh Lysaght, reputedly a leading United Irishman. Burke's Irish Family Records refers to Walter Lysaght, another son of James, who married Lucinda Stacpoole daughter of George Hogan Stacpoole of Cragbrien in the early 19th century. They lived at Summerville, parish of Killaspuglonane, barony of Corcomroe, in the early 19th century. The Lysaghts were resident at Ballyvorda from the early 19th century and at the time of Griffith's Valuation Andrew Lysaght held land in the parishes of Kilmoon, barony of Burren and Kilfenora, barony of Corcomroe. In the 1870s the representatives of Andrew Lysaght of Ballyvourdan, Liscannor, owned 933 acres in county Clare.
- At the time of Griffith's Valuation the representatives of St John Bridgeman held land in the parishes of Kilmaley, barony of Islands and Tomfinlough, barony of Bunratty Lower, county Clare. The Bridgemans had been settled in county Clare from the late 17th century and were head tenants on lands in the parishes of Killuran and Kilseily, barony of Tulla Lower. Willliam Bridgeman buried in Kilseily cemetery, barony of Tulla Lower, appears to have married firstly Elizabeth Ievers and secondly Ellinor Wall. His son Henry Bridgeman and his wife Catherine St John of county Tipperary erected a memorial to the family in Kilseily in 1714. St John Bridgeman was sheriff of Co Clare in 1737. Joanna Bridgeman, a Sisters of Mercy nun and a nursing pioneer, was born in Ballagh, Ruan Parish, barony of Inchiquin, county Clare, around 1812. Her father was St. John Bridgeman and her mother was Lucy Reddan of Derrynane, county Kerry. The representatives of St John Bridgeman held land in the parishes of Kilmaley, barony of Islands and Tomfinlough, barony of Bunratty Lower at the time of Griffith's Valuation. Hewitt Bridgeman sold the rental of 840 acres including Crough South, which he held from George Lysaght, in the baronies of Burren and Inchiquin, in the Encumbered Estates' Court in 1851. Bridgemans still held 12 acres in the parish of Ruan in the 1870s. A St John Bridgeman was residing at Rathluby, parish of Quin, barony of Bunratty Upper, in 1799 and in the mid 19th century Henry Bridgeman held Rathluby from Eliza Piercey. In December 1861 the estate of Jane Piercy (a daughter of John Westropp of Fort Anne) at Cappagh in the barony of Lower Connello, county Limerick, and at Rathluby were advertised for sale in the Landed Estates Court. The sale rental records that Henry Bridgeman's lease had just expired.