Waldron (Helen Park)
- At the time of Griffith's Valuation Patrick Waldron held at least ten townlands in the parish of Killenaule and one townland in the parish of Graystown, barony of Slievardagh, county Tipperary. He also held some land in the parishes of Donohill and Templenoe, barony of Clanwilliam, county Tipperary. In 1840 Laurence Waldron is noted as the proprietor of townlands in the parish of Templeneiry, barony of Clanwilliam. Lawrence Waldron of Helen Park, county Tipperary held the townland of Lung in the parish of Castlemore, barony of Costello, county Mayo, formerly the property of John Dillon and land in the barony of Frenchpark, county Roscommon, at the time of Griffith's Valuation. In the 1870s the representative of Laurence Waldron of Rutland Square, Dublin, Ballybrack, Killiney, county Dublin and Helen Park, Killenaule, owned over 4,000 acres in county Tipperary, 837 acres in county Mayo, 570 acres in county Roscommon and smaller acreages in counties Kilkenny, Carlow and Dublin.