- B. M. Tabuteau was a principal lessor of property in the parish of Moore, barony of Moycarn, county Roscommon, at the time of Griffith's Valuation. In the 1870s he is recorded as owning over 2500 acres in county Roscommon and was resident at Abbey St., Dublin. The Tabuteaus were a French family who had fled France, via Holland, following the revocation of the Edict of Nantes in 1685. They appear to have settled in Tullamore, county Offaly (King's County) in the eighteenth century. Bartholomew M. Tabuteau, described as "of Simmonscourt Castle", was a Consul for the Netherlands in Dublin. He was born in 1799 and died in 1869. He had a large family, one of whom, Richard, married into the Plunkett family.
An estate of over 4,000 acres belonging to Oliver Tibeaudo and other family members in counties Laois and Offaly and including 92 acres in county Tipperary was advertised for sale in April 1863. The county Tipperary property at Annagh was leased to Joseph Oliver Tibeando by John Minchin in 1829 for 31 years or 3 lives. Richard William Tibeando leased Annagh Castle to Arbuthnot Goold in March 1850.