- In the mid 1850s Sir St George Gore, 8th Baronet, held at least 15 townlands in the parishes of Boyounagh, Dunmore and Templetogher, barony of Ballymoe, county Galway. This branch of the Gore family had inherited the estates of Sir Richard St George of Dunmore, county Galway through a marriage in the early 18th century with a niece of Sir Richard's, namely Elizabeth Ashe, daughter of the Reverend St George Ashe, Bishop of Clogher. Sir George St George, father of Richard, had been granted over 8,000 acres in the baronies of Dunmore, Ballymoe and Tiaquin by patent dated 18 Dec 1666. In the late 18th century Sir Ralph Gore, 6th baronet and Earl of Ross from 1771, sold the Dunmore part of his county Galway estates to Sir George Shee. In 1872 estates in counties Limerick (1,657 acres), Galway (4,139 acres), King's County [county Offaly], Cavan, Dublin and Meath, belonging to Sir St George Gore, totaling over 9,000 acres, were advertised for sale. The county Galway estate was the largest amounting to 4,139 acres in the barony of Ballymoe. By March 1916 the Gores had accepted an offer from the Congested Districts' Board for over 2,500 acres of their county Galway estate. The Gores county Limerick estate was in the parish of Kildimo, barony of Kenry. St George Gore acted as agent to his father Sir Ralph Gore, London, in the early 1840s. The Westropps of Mellon leased the Gore estate in county Limerick.
- In the 1879s Malachi Keaveny owned 724 acres in county Galway. His address was Stonepark, Glenamaddy. Stonepark, parish of Boyounagh, barony of Ballymoe, was part of the estate of Sir St George Gore at the time of Griffith's Valuation. Malachi Keaveny still owned untenanted land at Stonepark in 1906.