- George Vesey of Castlebar held the townland of Cahernabrock, parish of Shrule, barony of Kilmaine, county Mayo and some lands in the parish of Crossboyne, barony of Clanmorris, in the mid 19th century. At the time of Griffith's Valuation George Vesey held about 16 townlands in the parish of Tuam and one townland in the parish of Liskeevy, barony of Dunmore, four townlands in the parish of Kilkerrin, barony of Tiaquin and two townlands in the parish of Boyounagh, barony of Ballymoe, all in county Galway. The Vesey's title to their estate in the barony of Dunmore derived from the purchase of the Lally estate by John Vesey, Archbishop of Tuam, from the Commissioners for the sale of forfeited estates in 1702. In the 1870s George Vesey of Long Ditton, Kingston-on-Thames owned 2,227 acres in county Mayo and 6,061 acres in county Galway. Parts of the Vesey's county Galway estate were vested in the Congested Districts' Board on 31 Mar 1913 and 5 Feb 1914 and the county Mayo estate on 24 Mar 1915.
- A family with a large estate in the Tuam area of county Galway, centred on Tullinadaly Castle, which they forfeited after the Jacobite Wars. Edward Wilson of Tuam and Edward Crow of Carrowkeel, county Galway, bought parts of the Lally estate but most of it appears to have been acquired by the Vesey family. An estate centred on the house at Ballygaddy in the parish of Kilbennan, barony of Dunmore, county Galway, was held by the Lally family in the early 19th century. By the time of Griffith's Valuation John Daly occupied this property which he held from Nesbitt Kirwan.
- An estate in the parish of Kilbennan, barony of Dunmore, county Galwy, held by John Daly from Nesbitt Kirwan from the 1830s. John J. Daly was occupying the house known as Fearmore in the parish of Dunmore in 1906.