Warning: Your browser doesn't support all of the features in this Web site. Please view our accessibility page for more details.
|House Name / Description||Townland||Civil Parish||PLU||DED||Barony||County||Map Ref|
In 1814 Cloon House is recorded as the seat of B. Eyre. Lewis records the house as that of Burke Eyre in 1837. At the time of Griffith's Valuation Cloon House was occupied by Henry Lahiff when it was valued at £15. It is still extant and occupied by his descendents.
M472036 Discovery map #52. OS Sheet #123.
Russaun, sometimes spelt Russane, appears to have become part of the Gregory estate, though occupied by the Bagot family, by the mid-19th century. At the time of Griffith's Valuation it was leased by William Gregory to John Bagot. However, in 1837 it was recorded by Lewis as the residence of the Lahiffe family. It is still extant and occupied.
M483010 Discovery map #52. OS Sheet #123.
Many of these resources are now available online. For a list with Web links please see the Online Printed Sources Links