Warning: Your browser doesn't support all of the features in this Web site. Please view our accessibility page for more details.
|House Name / Description||Townland||Civil Parish||PLU||DED||Barony||County||Map Ref|
16th century tower house with late 19th century extension. In the sale rental of the Domvile estate 1865 it is described as a handsome and commodious residence. In 1986 Moyvannan was restored by Don Panoz, Chairman of the Elan Corporation.
M978 479 Discovery map #47. OS Sheet #48.
The home of a branch of the Fallon family from the mid 18th century. Wilson refers to it as the seat of John Fallon in 1786. Occupied by James Mannion in 1814 and described in the 1830s as "a well built modern mansion forming three fourths of a cross". Occupied by James Bailey at the time of Griffith's Valuation, when it was part of the Trench estate. It is now a ruin.
M835 452 Discovery map #47. OS Sheet #47.
Many of these resources are now available online. For a list with Web links please see the Online Printed Sources Links