Warning: Your browser doesn't support all of the features in this Web site. Please view our accessibility page for more details.
|House Name / Description||Townland||Civil Parish||PLU||DED||Barony||County||Map Ref|
Taylor and Skinner's map indicates that this is the location of the house originally known as Wilmar, which was occupied by Nicholson Esq in the 1770s. Wilmar Mill is marked closeby in the townland of Ballyrichard on the first edition Ordnance Survey map. The Ordnance Survey Letters refer to the property as Wilmer House in 1840. Lorenzo Hickie Jephson lived at Wilmar for some time in the early 19th century. Francis Mandeville was resident in 1814. Denis Kennedy occupied a house in Ballynagrana, held from Denis Hayden and valued at £13.14 shillings at the time of Griffith's Valuation. Ellen Hayden of Ballynagrana owned 255 acres in county Tipperary in the 1870s. This house is no longer extant.
|Ballynagrana||Newtownlennon||Carrick on Suir||Carrick on Suir Rural||Iffa and Offa East||Tipperary||
S396 237 Discovery map #75. OS Sheet #85.
Many of these resources are now available online. For a list with Web links please see the Online Printed Sources Links