Warning: Your browser doesn't support all of the features in this Web site. Please view our accessibility page for more details.
|House Name / Description||Townland||Civil Parish||PLU||DED||Barony||County||Map Ref|
Robert Uniacke held this property in fee at the time of Griffith's Valuation, when it was valued at £52 10s. In 1894 Slater refers to it as the seat of Robert H. Beresford. In 1906 it was the property of John Beresford and still valued at over £52. Smith referred to it in 1774 as the estate of Borr Uniake. Peacock notes that the Woodhouse estate was successively owned by Fitzgeralds (up to 1724), the Uniackes (until 1855) and after that the Beresfords. In 1942, the ITA survey notes that the owner of the house, Major Lord William Beresford was then resident in India. The house is still extant and well-maintained. It was sold in 2013.
|Woodhouse||Stradbally||Kilmacthomas||Stradbally 51||Decies without Drum||Waterford||
X359971 Discovery map #82. OS Sheet #32.
Many of these resources are now available online. For a list with Web links please see the Online Printed Sources Links