Warning: Your browser doesn't support all of the features in this Web site. Please view our accessibility page for more details.
|House Name / Description||Townland||Civil Parish||PLU||DED||Barony||County||Map Ref|
Wilford was the residence Butler Esq in the 1770s and 1780s and of Mr Richard Blackmore in 1814. In the early 1850s it was occupied by John Blackmore, who held the property valued at £11+ from William P. Barker with 128 acres. The house is labelled Wilford House on the 1st edition Ordnance Survey map but as Shangarry House on the 25-inch edition of the 1890s. It is now a ruin.
S303 454 Discovery map #667. OS Sheet #55.
Ash Park or Park was the home of the Butler family in the 18th and 19th centuries. Occupied by James Butler in 1814 and 1837 and by Captain James Butler at the time of Griffith's Valuation. The buildings were valued at £35+ and held in fee. This house no longer exists.
S092 750 Discovery map #59. OS Sheet #29.
Many of these resources are now available online. For a list with Web links please see the Online Printed Sources Links