Warning: Your browser doesn't support all of the features in this Web site. Please view our accessibility page for more details.
|House Name / Description||Townland||Civil Parish||PLU||DED||Barony||County||Map Ref|
Annah Castle was the home of Joseph O. Tabourdeau in 1837 and of Arburthard Goold in the mid 19th century. Goold held the property from John Minchin and the buildings were valued at £20. This building is no longer extant.
|Annagh||Kilbarron||Borrisokane||Kilbarron 10||Lower Ormond||Tipperary||
R832 898 Discovery map #59. OS Sheet #9.
Annah was the residence of J. Minchin in 1837 and was held by John Minchin in fee in the mid 19th century when the buildings were valued at £18.10 shillings. Falkner J. Minchin was the occupier in 1906 and Commander Minchin in the early 1940s. Named on the first edition Ordnance Survey map as Annagh Lodge. This house is still a residence.
|Kilbiller||Kilbarron||Borrisokane||Kilbarron 10||Lower Ormond||Tipperary||
R835 910 Discovery map #53. OS Sheet #9.
Many of these resources are now available online. For a list with Web links please see the Online Printed Sources Links