Warning: Your browser doesn't support all of the features in this Web site. Please view our accessibility page for more details.
|House Name / Description||Townland||Civil Parish||PLU||DED||Barony||County||Map Ref|
Built circa 1780 to the design of William Leeson for James Otway, it became the seat of a branch of the Waller family in 1808. A small drawing of the house is included on the 1824 map. Occupied by W. Waller in 1837 and in the early 1850s, when the house was valued at £37 and held in fee. Members of the Waller family continued to reside here until the 1980s. Still a fine country residence.
|Priorpark||Cloghprior||Borrisokane||Cloghprior 8||Lower Ormond||Tipperary||
R858 885 Discovery map #59. OS Sheet #9.
In 1841 the Ordnance Survey Name books refer to Woodpark as "a new house, the occasional residence of George Waller". At the time of Griffith's Valuation, it was held in fee by William Waller and valued at £7. Woodpark is now a ruin.
R866885 Discovery map #59. OS Sheet #9.
Many of these resources are now available online. For a list with Web links please see the Online Printed Sources Links