Warning: Your browser doesn't support all of the features in this Web site. Please view our accessibility page for more details.
|House Name / Description||Townland||Civil Parish||PLU||DED||Barony||County||Map Ref|
Ballinanchor was owned by Thomas Foley in 1851 when it was vacant and valued at £12. In 1814, Leet refers to it as the residence of Captain Thomas Poole. A house and farm still exist at the site.
|Ballinanchor||Lismore & Mocollop||Lismore||Lismore Rural 64||Coshmore & Coshbride||Waterford||
X030965 Discovery map #81. OS Sheet #28.
In 1851 this property was leased by Robert Dower from William C. Poole when it was valued at £14 10s.The 1874 Dower estate sale notice indicates that the house had been built within the previous 15 years at a cost of £2000. It is labelled as Tinnascart House on the 25-inch Ordnance Survey map of the later nineteenth century. The location is now a racehorse training enterprise.
X113877 Discovery map #81. OS Sheet #34.
Many of these resources are now available online. For a list with Web links please see the Online Printed Sources Links