Warning: Your browser doesn't support all of the features in this Web site. Please view our accessibility page for more details.
|House Name / Description||Townland||Civil Parish||PLU||DED||Barony||County||Map Ref|
In 1851 James O'Keeffe was leasing this property from the Chearnley estate when it was valued at £17 10s. An 1834 document in the National Library of Ireland suggests it was formerly in the possession of the Barron family The property is still extant.
|Castlequarter||Modelligo||Dungarvan||Dungarvan 30||Decies without Drum||Waterford||
S172011 Discovery map #82. OS Sheet #22.
In 1906 Kathleen M. Walsh was the owner of this property, then valued at over £13. It had been built in the later nineteenth century and is shown on the 25-inch Ordnance Survey map of the 1890s. Local sources state that it was also the home of John O'Keeffe, MP for Dungarvan in the 1870s. An earlier property in the Ballylemon area was described by Smith in 1774 as "anciently the seat of Sir Richard Osborne".
X198965 Discovery map #82. OS Sheet #30.
Many of these resources are now available online. For a list with Web links please see the Online Printed Sources Links