Warning: Your browser doesn't support all of the features in this Web site. Please view our accessibility page for more details.
|House Name / Description||Townland||Civil Parish||PLU||DED||Barony||County||Map Ref|
Patrick Power was leasing this property from James Mandeville at the time of Griffith's Valuation, when it was valued at £17. In 1837 Lewis refers to it as the seat of H. Power. Smith, writing in 1774, mentions it as "the house and improvements of Peter Anthony". It is not named on the later 25-inch Ordnance Survey map of the 1890s. Large farm buildings are evident at the site now.
|Carrigcastle||Ballylaneen||Kilmacthomas||Carrigcastle 39||Decies without Drum||Waterford||
S415017 Discovery map #82. OS Sheet #24.
In 1851 William Power was leasing this property from Peter Anthony when it was valued at £19. In 1906 the house at Seafield was owned by James Russell and valued at £22. Lewis had noted it in 1837 as the seat of P. Barron. There is still a house at the site.
|Seafield||Ballylaneen||Kilmacthomas||Carrigcastle 39||Decies without Drum||Waterford||
S412005 Discovery map #82. OS Sheet #24.
Many of these resources are now available online. For a list with Web links please see the Online Printed Sources Links