Warning: Your browser doesn't support all of the features in this Web site. Please view our accessibility page for more details.
|House Name / Description||Townland||Civil Parish||PLU||DED||Barony||County||Map Ref|
Drumroe House (Waterford)
In 1851 this property was leased by Sir W.J. Homan from the estate of Mansergh St. George, when it was valued at £45. William Jackson Homan was a member of the Homan family of county Westmeath and married to Lady Charlotte Stuart. Local sources suggest he acted as a steward on the Dromana estate. The house is now a ruin.
|Drumroe Lower||Lismore & Mocollop||Lismore||Drumroe 63||Coshmore & Coshbride||Waterford||
X093975 Discovery map #81. OS Sheet #29.
Situated on the coast just south of Youghal, Clifton was occupied by Sir William Homan in 1837. Griffith's Valuation records John Keily junior as resident when the house was valued at £62. Buildings are still extant at the site.
|Knockaverry||Youghal||Youghal||Youghal Urban 340||Imokilly||Cork||
X105 764 Discovery map #81. OS Sheet #67.
Many of these resources are now available online. For a list with Web links please see the Online Printed Sources Links