Warning: Your browser doesn't support all of the features in this Web site. Please view our accessibility page for more details.
|House Name / Description||Townland||Civil Parish||PLU||DED||Barony||County||Map Ref|
Suir Castle House
Suir Castle was the home of a branch of the Massy family in the latter part of the 18th century. Two buildings are marked on the first edition Ordnance Survey map Suir Castle and Suir Castle House. The Inventory of National Architectural Heritage dates the house from circa 1820. Suir Castle [Grid Ref. S004 352] was occupied by Joseph Robbins in 1814 and in 1837. In the mid 19th century Suir Castle House was held by Francis Massey in fee and the buildings were valued at £21. The Massys were still resident in the 1870s. Occupied in the 20th century by Major Harold O'Malley. For sale in 2003.
|Ballyvada||Relickmurry & Athassel||Tipperary||Ballycarron||Clanwilliam||Tipperary||
S008 345 Discovery map #66. OS Sheet #68.
Many of these resources are now available online. For a list with Web links please see the Online Printed Sources Links