Warning: Your browser doesn't support all of the features in this Web site. Please view our accessibility page for more details.
|House Name / Description||Townland||Civil Parish||PLU||DED||Barony||County||Map Ref|
Woodview was being leased by the Ladies Boyle to William B. Leslie at the time of Griffith's Valuation, when it was valued at £19 15s. Lewis refers to the seat of J. Leslie in Courtmacsherry in 1837. The property later bacame Kincraigie where William lived with his wife, Jane Florence McCartie, the widow of Horace Townsend. Jane's son, also Horace, owned the house until the early twentieth century. Later the home of the Travers family. In the 1940s the Irish Tourist Association Survey refers to it as "once a magnificent mansion formerly the home of the Leslies, now almost deserted". At that time it was owned by a Mr. Barrett. It is now a ruin.
|Meelmane||Lislee||Clonakilty||Courtmacsherry 60||Ibane & Barryroe||Cork||
W515423 Discovery map #87. OS Sheet #136.
In 1786 Wilson refers to "Willtown" as the seat of Mr. Izod. Charles H. Leslie occupied Wilton in 1814 and in 1837. By the mid 19th century Matthew Leslie was resident, holding the house valued at £55 from John Craig and H. Mitchell. A college is now located at this site.
|Farrandahadoremore||St Finbars||Cork||Bishopstown 96||Cork||Cork||
W649 697 Discovery map #87. OS Sheet #74.
Many of these resources are now available online. For a list with Web links please see the Online Printed Sources Links