Warning: Your browser doesn't support all of the features in this Web site. Please view our accessibility page for more details.
|House Name / Description||Townland||Civil Parish||PLU||DED||Barony||County||Map Ref|
This house was the home of Barter esq in the 1770s and 1780s, of Thomas Barter in 1814, of J. Barter in 1837 and of Michael Buckley at the time of Griffith's Valuation who held it from William Gallagy. It was valued at £10. In the 1940s the Irish Tourist Association Survey noted that it had been converted to farm buildings..
|Cooldaniel||Kilmichael||Dunmanway||Teerelton 122||West Muskerry||Cork||
W318 685 Discovery map #86. OS Sheet #82.
Daniel Connor held a house in the townland of Nadrid valued at £31+ from the representatives of Abraham Cross. This may be the house known as Riversdale marked on the first Ordnance Map. In 1894 Slater refers to Nadrid House as the residence of William O'Sullivan Galgey. A house still exists at the site.
|Nadrid||Magourney||Macroom||Magourney 217||East Muskerry||Cork||
W456 719 Discovery map #80. OS Sheet #72.
Many of these resources are now available online. For a list with Web links please see the Online Printed Sources Links