Warning: Your browser doesn't support all of the features in this Web site. Please view our accessibility page for more details.
|House Name / Description||Townland||Civil Parish||PLU||DED||Barony||County||Map Ref|
James Kearney was leasing this property from James Anderson in 1850 when it was valued at £22. In 178 Wilson refers to Grace Dieu as the seat of Mr. Morris. It is named as Gracedieu House on the 25-inch Ordnance Survey map of the 1890s but is no longer extant.
|Gracedieu West||Killoteran||Waterford||Waterford Rural 85||Middlethird||Waterford||
S575134 Discovery map #76. OS Sheet #9.
This house is labelled on the 25-inch Ordnance Survey map of the 1890s as Grace Dieu. In 1848 it was leased by James Anderson from the Carew estate and valued at almost £49. In 1786 Wilson refers to Upper Grace Dieu as the seat of Mr. Anderson. It is still extant and run as a retreat centre by a religious order.
S602083 Discovery map #76. OS Sheet #17.
Many of these resources are now available online. For a list with Web links please see the Online Printed Sources Links