The Ramsay estate held property at Rathedmond and in the town of Sligo. Various portions of this estate were offered for sale in the Landed Estates Court in the 1860s by John Hume, Samuel and William Ramsay. The sale particulars indicate that the property was originally part of the Burton estate. in the 1870s the representatives of John Ramsay owned over 500 acres in county Sligo.
National Archives of Ireland:
Landed Estates' Court Rentals (O'Brien), Ramsay, 11 November 1862, Vol 66, MRGS 39/033 (microfilm copy in NUIG)