Warning: Your browser doesn't support all of the features in this Web site. Please view our accessibility page for more details.
|House Name / Description||Townland||Civil Parish||PLU||DED||Barony||County||Map Ref|
Hajba writes that this property had passed from the Terrys to the Earls of Barrymore at the beginning of the 18th century. In 1814 it was the residence of the Reverend John Ross and in 1837 of Archdeacon Ryder. The Archdeacon was still resident at the time of Griffith's Valuation when the buildings were valued at £21. It now operates as a luxury guesthouse.
W820 904 Discovery map #80. OS Sheet #44.
Situated on 2 acres in the centre of the town of Castlelyons this house was in the possession of the related clerical families of Browne and Ryder in the 18th and 19th centuries. Occupied by the Reverend Joshua B. Ryder in the mid 19th century. He held the property valued at £30 from Samuel Perrott. Still valued at £30 this house was occupied by the representatives of Andrew W. Ryder in 1906.
|Kill St Anne South||Castlelyons||Fermoy||Castlelyons 138||Fermoy||Cork||
W839 931 Discovery map #81. OS Sheet #45.
Many of these resources are now available online. For a list with Web links please see the Online Printed Sources Links