Warning: Your browser doesn't support all of the features in this Web site. Please view our accessibility page for more details.
|House Name / Description||Townland||Civil Parish||PLU||DED||Barony||County||Map Ref|
Mary Ville is marked on the first Ordnance Survey map. In the early 1850s the house was occupied by John Hurley who held it from Colonel George Teulon. It was valued at £10. A house is still extant at the site.
|Clashadunna West||Youghal||Youghal||Youghal Rural 339||Imokilly||Cork||
X075 777 Discovery map #81. OS Sheet #67.
Marked on the first Ordnance Survey map this house was occupied and held in fee by - Teulon at the time of Griffith's Valuation, when the buildings were valued at £23. By 1906 Glenwood valued at £33 was occupied by A. C. Fleury, a minor. In the 1940s the Irish Tourist Association survey noted that it was then the home of Mrs.Pennefather, "mother of the famous artist, who came to live here about twenty years ago". Glenwood is still extant.
|Glenwood||Kilcrumper||Fermoy||Glanworth East 143||Fermoy||Cork||
R811 032 Discovery map #74. OS Sheet #27.
Many of these resources are now available online. For a list with Web links please see the Online Printed Sources Links