Warning: Your browser doesn't support all of the features in this Web site. Please view our accessibility page for more details.
|House Name / Description||Townland||Civil Parish||PLU||DED||Barony||County||Map Ref|
The proprietors of this house were John Whiting in 1750, George Whiting in 1814 and N. Whiting in 1837. By the time of Griffith's Valuation Denis Leary was the occupier, holding the property valued at £13+ from the representatives of Nicholas Whiting. The Irish Tourist Authority survey in the early 1940s reported that it was then owned by a farming family named O'Rourke. A house is still extant at the site.
|Mountrivers||Aghabulloge||Macroom||Mountrivers 228||East Muskerry||Cork||
W432 799 Discovery map #80. OS Sheet #60.
William Whiting held this property from the Devonshire estate in 1851 when it had a valuation of £18. Lewis also records it as his seat in 1837. The original house is not extant.
W517584 Discovery map #86. OS Sheet #96, 97.
Many of these resources are now available online. For a list with Web links please see the Online Printed Sources Links