Warning: Your browser doesn't support all of the features in this Web site. Please view our accessibility page for more details.
|House Name / Description||Townland||Civil Parish||PLU||DED||Barony||County||Map Ref|
E. Barrett resided at Carriguoy, parish of Kilmichael, in 1837. At the time of Griffith's Valuation John E. Barrett occupied this house valued at £15.10 shillings and held by him in fee. A lithograph of the house, with the hunt assembled outside the hall door, is included in the rental.
|Carrigboy||Kilmichael||Dunmanway||Carrigboy 120||West Muskerry||Cork||
W293 646 Discovery map #86. OS Sheet #82.
Held by William O'Sullivan from the Bantry estate in 1852 when it was valued at £15 10s. Lewis refers to it as the seat of W. O'Sullivan in 1837. Slater refers to it as the seat of J.E. Barrett in 1894. The house takes its name from the original O'Sullivan castle located a short distance away.
W048568 Discovery map #85. OS Sheet #92.
Many of these resources are now available online. For a list with Web links please see the Online Printed Sources Links