Warning: Your browser doesn't support all of the features in this Web site. Please view our accessibility page for more details.
|House Name / Description||Townland||Civil Parish||PLU||DED||Barony||County||Map Ref|
The home of William O'Donnell in 1837 and in the early 1850s held from the representatives of Michael D. Keating. The building were valued at £18+ in the mid 19th century. Richard O'Donnell of Carrick on Suir owned 359 acres in the 1870s.
|Deerpark||Carrick||Carrick on Suir||Carrick on Suir Rural||Iffa and Offa East||Tipperary||
S386 220 Discovery map #75. OS Sheet #85.
A Keating home from the 18th century, occupied by Leonard Keating in the first half of the 19th century. In 1800 Leonard Keating married Lucinda Scully of Kilfeacle. Their son, Robert, was Member of Parliament for county Waterford in the late 1840s. In 1850 he held the property from the Earl of Clonmell and the buildings were valued at £34+. This house no longer exists.
S052 333 Discovery map #66. OS Sheet #68.
Many of these resources are now available online. For a list with Web links please see the Online Printed Sources Links