Warning: Your browser doesn't support all of the features in this Web site. Please view our accessibility page for more details.
|House Name / Description||Townland||Civil Parish||PLU||DED||Barony||County||Map Ref|
This was the earlier house on this estate, shown as Woodpark on the 1st edition Ordnance Survey map of 1838. It was lived in by the Anderson family in the 1830s and 1840s. At the time of Griffith's Valuation it was held in fee by Thomas Jones and valued at £6. A house diminished in size but still labelled Wood Park is shown on the 25-inch map of the 1890s. This property does not appear to be extant now. [Charles Coyne also lived at Massbrook in the mid 19th century. See also under Massbrook]
|Massbrook Lower||Addergoole||Castlebar||Addergoole 70||Tirawley||Mayo||
G164060 Discovery map #24. OS Sheet #47.
Built by the Carter family circa 1860 in a townland which was part of the estate of Charles and Bernard Coyne at the time of Griffith's Valuation. It is no longer extant.
F824 229 Discovery map #22. OS Sheet #26.
Many of these resources are now available online. For a list with Web links please see the Online Printed Sources Links