Warning: Your browser doesn't support all of the features in this Web site. Please view our accessibility page for more details.
|House Name / Description||Townland||Civil Parish||PLU||DED||Barony||County||Map Ref|
In 1786 Wilson refers to Castlehill as the seat of Mr. [Mc]Cormack. The Cormacks lived at Castlehill until the mid 1830s. A new house was built in the late 1830s for John Walsh, an attorney of Hume Street, Dublin. At the time of Griffith's Valuation, it was held in fee by him and valued at £34. It was the residence of Edward Walsh in 1894. It is still extant.
|Castlehill||Addergoole||Ballina||Crossmolina South 17||Tirawley||Mayo||
G139116 Discovery map #23. OS Sheet #38.
In 1786, Wilson refers to Mullennore as the seat of Mr. Cormack, "pleasantly situated on the edge of Lough Conn". The townland was in the ownership of the Palmer estate at the time of Griffith's Valuation and there was no substantial house there.
|Mulenmore South||Crossmolina||Ballina||Crossmolina South 17||Tirawley||Mayo||
G142162 Discovery map #23. OS Sheet #38.
Many of these resources are now available online. For a list with Web links please see the Online Printed Sources Links