Warning: Your browser doesn't support all of the features in this Web site. Please view our accessibility page for more details.
|House Name / Description||Townland||Civil Parish||PLU||DED||Barony||County||Map Ref|
Occupied by Thomas McNamara at the time of Griffith's Valuation, held from Henry Watson and valued at £22. Described in the sale rental of 1856 as a capital house and office on which over £1,000 had been spent on improvements. The original lease dated 1796 was from Thomas Maunsell to Philip Smith for the lives of members of the Watson family. Henry Watson was the tenant in 1856 and Sir Christopher Arbuthnot Maratt in 1877.
|Corbally||St Patricks||Limerick||Limerick No 1 Urban||Limerick City||Limerick||
R582591 Discovery map #65. OS Sheet #5.
Originally a Cripps residence, occupied by a member of the Crips family in the 1770s and 1780s and by J. Cripps in 1837. By the time of Griffith's Valuation Henry Watson was in residence. The house was valued at £8. It is not visible on the 25-inch Ordnance Survey map of the 1890s. Modern farm buildings occupy the site now.
|Cahernarry (Cripps)||Cahernarry||Limerick||Ballysimon 45||Clanwilliam||Limerick||
R623 520 Discovery map #65. OS Sheet #13.
Many of these resources are now available online. For a list with Web links please see the Online Printed Sources Links